INSAKA TESTIMONIAL CONTEST
This competition has closed at midnight, 3 April 2022.
VOTE NOW FOR THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER FOR INSAKA’S TESTIMONIAL CONTEST!
HOW TO VOTE:
5. Confirm your vote from the link in the email you received ✉️
Rules & Prizes
Since offering our eCommerce Next Level Course, we have seen hundreds of online entrepreneurs transform their lives by growing their very own online stores. We were so inspired by their stories and transformation that we decided to offer all of them the chance to enter this competition by sharing their stories. By entering, they stand a chance to win a marketing campaign worth R10,000 for their business plus tons more great prizes but we need your help to choose the ultimate grand prize winner.
Prizes for the ultimate winner include:
- R10 000 towards a marketing campaign with iLEAD et al.
- A 60-minute VIP strategy session with Warrick Kerns
- One year access to eCommerce Next Level for FREE
- A testimonial feature on the eCommerce Explained Podcast
- A testimonial feature in the PayFast eCommerce Virtual Summit 2022
- A testimonial feature in Insaka’s live launches and advertising
Rules of the competition:
- The competition is open to current students of the eCommerce Next Level program
- Students entered by creating a short testimonial video of a maximum of 3 minutes, telling us how eCommerce Next Level helped them grow their own online store.
- The competition was advertised on Insaka’s various advertising channels and was communicated directly to all students via email during the month of March 2022.
- Video submissions were sent to Insaka via a unique Google Form. Entrants needed to include a link to their testimonial video using a cloud storage and sharing service of their choice like WeTransfer, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
- Video submissions closed at midnight on 27 March 2022.
- The competition jury for the final winner will be Insaka’s entire community and voting will be done by all the great members in that community.
- Voting will commence on 29 March 2022 and close at midnight on 3 April 2022.
- Voters will be able to vote once for each video entry and votes must be confirmed by email address.
- In order for a vote to count, it must be confirmed by the voter's email address and clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to that email address.
- Please note that Insaka checks all the email addresses associated with each vote. If it appears that there has been any foul play, miss conduct or dishonest behaviour with regards to the voting of a particular testimonial (i.e. the same person voting more than once for a video) then the video associated with this misconduct will be disqualified from the contest.
- The winning entry will be determined by the most confirmed votes received.
- The R1,000 Takealot voucher winner will be determined by a lucky draw from all the votes that were confirmed by email address after voting.
- Voting is protected by fraud prevention technology to prevent vote spamming and the unfair advantage to one entrant.
- Video entries are randomized upon the loading of the competition page in order to give all entries an equal opportunity of being seen and voted for.
- The winner will be announced in Insaka’s Free Facebook Community Group on Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 10:00 am on Warrick's Facebook Live Stream.
- The grand prize winner, as voted for by the community, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.