This competition has closed at midnight, 16 September 2020.
The winner of the competition, as well as the lucky draw for the R1000 Takealot voucher, will be announced live inside our Facebook Group on 17 September 2020 at 10:00 am. Be sure to join.
We asked some of our students to share their stories with us.
Vote for your favourite one and the winner with the highest votes will win R10,000 for their business.
Rules & Prizes
During the past 2 years of offering our Your Online Store course, we have seen hundreds of new online entrepreneurs transform their lives by building their very own online stores, creating the lifestyle they have desired for long. We were so inspired by their stories and transformation that we decided to offer all of them the chance of entering into this competition by sharing their stories. By entering, they stand a chance of winning R10,000 cash for their new business, and we're letting you tell us who that should be.
- 1st Prize, as voted by the community, is R10,000 cash for their business.
- 2nd Prize is R2,000 cash for their business.
- 3rd Prize is R1,000 cash for their business.
- One community voter will win a R1,000 Takealot voucher.
Rules of the competition:
- The competition is open to all current students and alumni of the Insaka Your Online Store program.
- Students need to enter by creating a short testimonial video of a maximum of 2 minutes, telling us how the Insaka Your Online Store course helped them start their own online store and turn their life around.
- The competition was advertised on all of our multiple advertising channels and communicated directly to all students via email in the first week of August 2020.
- Entries can be sent to us via email to [email protected] or any cloud storage and sharing service of your choice like WeTransfer, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
- Video submissions close at midnight on 28 August 2020.
- The competition jury will be our entire community and voting will be done by all the great members in that community.
- Voting will commence on 10 September 2020 and close at midnight on 16 September 2020.
- Voters will be able to vote once for each video entry and votes must be confirmed by email address.
- In order for a vote to count, it must be confirmed by the voter's email address and clicking the confirmation link that will be sent to that email address.
- The winning entry will be determined by the most confirmed votes received.
- The R1,000 Takealot voucher winner will be determined by a lucky draw from all the votes that were confirmed by email address after voting.
- Voting is protected by fraud prevention technology to prevent vote spamming and the unfair advantage to one entrant.
- Video entries are randomized upon the loading of the competition page in order to give all entries an equal opportunity of being seen and voted for.
- The winner and 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be announced in our Free Facebook Community Group on Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 10:00 am on Warrick's Facebook Live Stream.
- The prize winners, as voted for by the community, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.